Welcome back to Curious Kids Town!
Whilst using the play town please ensure you and your children are following some new rules of play as your safety is of the utmost important to us.
Extra measures we are taking –
- We have reduced our visitor numbers in line with guidance to allow for social distancing.
- We have temporarily reduced our session times to allow extra time for sanitising between sessions.
- Toys have been reduced to allow for rotation and more thorough and frequent cleaning.
- Costumes have been removed from play for the time being.
- Pre-booked visits only to allow for track and trace details to be recorded.
- Temperature checks for all staff.
- Perspex screens at reception and on all tables to protect staff and customers. Masks will be available to purchase if you forget yours.
- Regular cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day.
- Play town surfaces will be cleaned between sessions.
- Additional sets of loose role play items have been purchased to allow for rotation and sanitising between sessions.
- ALL surfaces and toys are being pre-treated with an antimicrobial protector that lasts up to 30 days.
- A number of hand sanitisers for adults and a child friendly (long lasting/alcohol free formula) will be positioned at the gate.
What we need you to do –
- Not visit us if anyone in your household has been unwell in the last 14 days.
- Not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your session start time. The door will be locked between sessions.
- Permit us to take the temperature of everybody in your party with infra-red non-contact thermometers.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and upon any re-entry into the play town.
- Encourage your children to use the child friendly sanitiser on entry into the town. This needs only one application.
- Adults to please wear a face covering. This can be removed if purchasing food and drink in the cafe area.
- When using our cafe area please be considerate to other guests by vacating the table when you have finished your drink/snack.
- Encourage your child to not put toys/play props into their mouths. But if they do, you must put the item into our ‘scrub tub’ positioned near the reception desk.
- Please be aware of the floor markings and socially distance at all times.
- Supervise your children more closely to encourage social distancing.
- If a play area is already being used, encourage your child to play in a different area.
- Please leave promptly at the end of your session so we can ensure Curious Kids Town will be efficiently sanitised for our next group of children.
- If you have any concerns during your visit please do come and speak to us. We are all in this together so please do not hide behind social media platforms after your visit.
We hope that by working together and taking the above precautionary measures now, we will be able to return to a more natural way of playing and socialising much sooner.